SOCIAL WEBSITES


Hello bloggers!!!


This article is about the social websites and networks, I want to write about this because it is a very interesting topic as they cause a lot of problems, but also have a lot of advantages, like for example: We can talk with people we have not seen for a long time or with friends without staying with them, for example, in the evenings. Unfortunately, they also have a lot of disadvantages, like for example: People can control you, and I say this because one day a person called like me, Mireia, made me that.

I was 13, it was from instagram, this person knew all my life and I didn't know her, it was ridiculous. She asked me things about my private life, and finally I blocked her and she never talked to me again. With this small anecdote, I recommend you to be careful with the people you let them follow you, in this case, in instagram.

But apart from this app, there are more social networks, these are ways of using your computer to talk to other people, exchange pictures, whatever you want to do. You can have a virtual friend, or a traditional friend, the difference is that with the virtual friend you can talk but you can only see each other virtually.

These are different types of social networks: Facebook, instagram, whatsapp, pinterest, tuenti, twitter, youtube, skype, flickr, xing, google plus, google...

I think, that it is good to use different social networks but knowing what you are doing, with who and how... I recommend you to have a private account, and if you are reading this and you are the owner of a social network, you should remove all information or photos that are violent, chauvinist, sexist, and all things that can offend someone. Be careful!!!!

BYE!!!


Comments

Popular Posts