UTRECHT




I am not a person who travels a lot, because, on holidays, I usually go to the same place, to Cambrils, which is located in Catalonia, the east part of Spain. And I stay more or less 20 days there.

I love discovering new places but I don’t like the car, due to car sickness, and I can’t go by plane because my mother has dizziness, so I have never been in the city that I want.

WINDMILLS, KINDERDIJK
My wish is to travel to Holland. It is a country with 41.543 km² on the western of Europe, also incorporating three island territories in the Caribbean. It has a lot of interesting places such as Keukenhof, Mar de Frisia, Museo van Gogh… but the most interesting place are the windmills, they are very famous in Holland, 
The capital of Netherland is Amsterdam, a beautiful place with a lot of lights, and there, everybody rides bikes… I know this because my mother went there with more or less 20 years and she always say me that I have to go. But from my point of view, the best city of Holland is the fourth city in importance of this kingdom, UTRECHT.



It is a big city in the middle of Holland. With 330.772 habitants, according to the census of 2014. I want to go there because it is a very lively and hospitable place, and the city is beautiful, their lifestyles, their language… The fact that Utrecht is often described as a town by visitors, pretty much says it all. It’s a city with a welcoming atmosphere and the cozy feel of a small town.

According to the language, is spoken by around 23 million people as a first language—including the population of the Netherlands and about sixty percent that of Belgium and by another 5 million as a second language. I like Dutch pronunciation because it is different, the accent , for example Utrecht is said [ˈytrɛxt] (About this sound listen). Also they speak in English, and very good.


'OUTDOOR CAFE CANAL

Another thing that I love from that country is the 'outdoor cafe canal,  is at the height of the street and that for me is amazing!

So I recommend you to go there, and visit all what you can.
I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT!!!





Comments

Popular Posts