TINKERCAD

Hi bloggers!!!

Resultado de imagen de tinkercadIn this post I am going to show you some figures made  by a aplication called TINKERCAD. It is easy to use it and you can do lots of figures, you can create whatever you want.
I recomend you to use it, it is a free aplication!

Well, I have a work for you... I have done it, so now it is your turn!  Are you able to copy this figure? If you do it, note it down in the comments!




THIS IS THE FIGURE! This perspective is of the front.







This picture is from the back side, all the components are basic. TRY!



         Finally, this picture is from the top, to               you to see it well.






Here I have another figure that I have make. Is a swimming pool!



HERE YOU HAVE IT! THIS IS EASIER THAN THE OTHER



COME ON! TRY!






Here you have another figure: a beautiful house of four flats!




Can you live here? ME YES!


It is easy to do!

Comments

Popular Posts