ATHLETICS


Hi bloggers!!!

With this publication, I am going to show you my mind map  and I tried to transmit the athletics with it. A mind map is very visual and I think that you will like it.
 I have chosen this topic because it is a very important sport for my, I also practice it, and if you like it, I think that you will study a lot, because I have put the record of all the  world competitions, pictures...

  • So come on, enter to the mind map by clicking here and take advantage of it, it is an option to learn new things.
  • Also you can see it in this platform:





  • If you don't like this methods, here you have the mindmap like a picture, but take into account that it is very big, so you will not see nothing:
  • And finnaly click here and you will see it like a PDF.

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!

Comments

Popular Posts